JellyPages.com

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Intense Experience at the Museum

My team along with some guests went to investigate the museum at Fort Douglas the other night and I had one of my most intense experiences to date.  I sometimes if I'm emotionally and mentally prepared for it will channel my spirit guide so he can talk through me and chose to do so during this investigation.  When I channel I typically make sure I'm in a comfortable safe space and have only a handful of people around that I trust. This particular occasion Tim, my sister who also has the gift, and my brother in law were present in a tiny library of the museum.  However this time instead of channeling my spirit guide a spirit by the name of Tom decided to jump in and began speaking through me giving us his detailed  story about him being a POW in Vietnam during the war. When I say detailed I mean detailed! He spoke of torture and living conditions, he asked for food and water and just before he stopped talking he let out almost a cry saying "Sorry Mommy".  And then he was gone.  Unfortunately I saw some of the things he was describing which I will not go into detail because they were so inhumane and disgusting that I myself am trying to forget it.  The interesting thing about this situation is my gift of sight and sound compliments my Sister's gift so we sense different things but validate with little communication what the other is experiencing. Almost like we each get a few pieces to the puzzle and cannot finish it without each other.  I was going to write this blog entry last night after the investigation but thought I would wait until I had some sleep only to have everything brought up during the National Anthem at the Superbowl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment